- This event has passed.
MUSTS research event ‘Science, Technology & the non-Human’
October 5, 2022
The research group MUSTS organizes a biennial research event dedicated to one of its research themes. Attendance is restricted.For more information, contact r[dot]debont[at]maastrichtuniversity[dot]nl.
Research day ‘Science, Technology and the non-Human’.
The event includes, among others:
- Workshop by Clemens Driesen (Wageningen University) and Rebeca Ibanez-Martin (University of Amsterdam) ‘Bumblebee Boxes, Killer Mites and Posthuman Urbanism – or what happened in 1967 in Berkel, Zuid Holland?’
- Performance by David Habets (KAVB) & Sybille Neumeyer (Jan Van Eyck Academy) ‘Cloud Gardening: Almanac for Alternating Atmospheres.’
- Keynote lectuure by Amanda Rees (University of York) ‘Artificial, Alien, Animal Intelligences: Sciences, Homo Sapiens and the More-then-Human World?’
- Workshop with Ruth Benschop, Christian Ernsten, Harro van Lente, Flora Lysen (FASoS), Antye Guenther (MERIAN-FASoS), Inge Römgens (UCM), Ulrike Scholtens (Hogeschool Zuyd).
- Keynote lecture by Jeanette Pols (University of Amsterdam) ‘Materiality and Normativity: The Case of Care Studies’.
Please check back for a report of the event later.