This research project is organized around the question: What is the place of technoscience in ongoing re-articulations of culture, state, and society in contemporary India? Sub-questions orienting the inquiry include:
- What models of innovation, public participation, and democratic governance are available and being implemented in techno-scientific decision-making?
- What (new) axes of inclusion and exclusion are evident in these processes?
- How does the rise of consumerism implicate techno-scientific decision making?
- How can an Indo-Dutch collaboration contribute to insights across these distinct political cultures?
- Scholar Exchanges Program NWO-ICSSR Social Science India Netherlands (SSCIN, 2013-2014)
- University Fund Limburg/SWOL (€4000)
For more information, see the (external) project page.